Harassment and Discrimination


Informal Procedures 

  • Communicate, verbally or in writing, with the alleged harasser  

  • Request an informal intervention from the Sexual Harassment Officer  

  • Seek assistance from counseling and health services or other support  

  • Request third party assistance under the Conflict Resolution Policy of the Faculty of Medicine  

  • Suggest sexual harassment information sessions  


Formal Procedures 

  • Written complaint ( Policy 67 )  

  • Report the incident to the College (CPSO)  

  • Ontario Human Rights Commission complaint  

  • Criminal charges (Criminal Code)  

  • Litigation (Civil charges)